Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to someone special...

Today marks a special day. It's Monday.
.
.
Oh yeah, and it is the birthday of my mother in law - Cindy Wilson.

I could think of many words to describe my mother in law, but why waste words when you've got pictures

Look at her here ruining what should have been a perfect picture.


I must say, I tried to find a 'good picture' of her, but apparently she just doesn't take things serious. So, this is what we are left with. What can I say...


....I guess I should say that every time Mrs. McGoo laughs, I hear my mother in law. Every time I get injured (which seems to happen a lot), Mrs. McGoo tells me I'm a wimp (just like my mother in law). Every time I need a little encouragement or pick me up, Mrs. McGoo is there to slap me on the butt and get me going, (like my mother in law...minus the butt slap...she punches me). See a theme here?

So what does it all mean?

I married a woman just like my mother in law. And you know what....that's not too bad. :)

Happy Birthday to my favorite Grinch.

Now could you teach your daughter to cook like you?!?!?

2 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

great post!

ha ha!

Frank Bryant said...

Be thankful you don't play golf. That is where her brutal side comes alive.