Sunday, August 22, 2010

Three-A-Days

In case you didn't know or I hadn't told you, I am in the middle of three-a-day training sessions with the Memphis Soccer Men's Soccer team. These three-a-days are kicking my butt. And I'm not even the one who is training. I'm usually up around 6:30 or 7:00 and am working with the team until around 8:30.

Mrs. McGoo can attest, I basically come home and fall asleep, then get back up and do it all over again the next day.

Today, we only had one session. Unfortunately, it kept me from making church. So, I am back home resting for a bit.

Not much of a point to this blog other than to complain that I'm tired. Blah

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I would say you are definitely entitled to a bit of grumbling--3-a-days...yuck, especially with this heat. Praying for endurance and focus for you. And patience for H! :)

Steve Riser said...

I remember two a days.....the smell of freshly cut grass....sweating in the summer heat of Ky. I can only imagine three a days....they over soon?

Chris Porter said...

Kelly, I'm right there with ya man! I was upset I missed church as well..but wanted to let you know we all appreciate everything you do for us. You're the man with the plan. Tha man, Tha myth, and Tha Legend: Kelly McGugan