Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. McGoo Senior

Seeing as how I've apparently forgotten what this blog is, I figure it's only fair for me to piggy back off of my last blog post, which I was wishing happy b-day to my wonderful wife. Today, just happens to be another special birthday (60).

The man that puts the gray in Mr. McGoo...

Today. Many, many, many, many, many years ago, my pops said hello to this world. Now, I can't specifically comment on how old the old-timer is (60), but I'll tell you this...

He was 25 when (60) I was born. So if you know how old I am, then you can figure out that he is pretty freaking OLD. He's now up in Rhode Island (60) and for his birthday present, I'm offering to shovel the (60) snow for the whole winter at his apartment. Only problem is, I'm a starving college student and don't have the funds to make it up to Rhode (60) Island and back.

So instead, you'll just have to take this loving, heart-felt (60) blog for the time being.

Happy Birthday Old (60) Man. I love you and miss you SO MUCH. I'm very proud of (60) you as well...moving away from everyone is not easy....

Especially when no one is there to change your diapers.

4 comments:

Frank Bryant said...

Well, as I always remind my wife, it is the thought that counts. If the offer is serious, but impossible to accomplish, you should still get credit for it.

Mrs. McGoo said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!!!

Larry said...

Thanks Kelly and I appreciate your post on your blog site. I miss your posts. Guess this makes me special. LOL
I'll call you when the snow starts and maybe give you some miles to come work for a change.
Thanks for the special message. I love you too.

Frank Bryant said...

Since this has turned into a Happy Brthday Blog, I was sort of expcting one for the FILL today.