Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby steps onto the elevator

It was about 1am and I was restless. There was so much in my head and I couldn't make sense of it all. So I sat up and went out to the couch and started watching some TV thinking that would help clear my head and also help the Mrs sleep (When I'm restless, she doesn't sleep either). I've had so much on my mind lately as I've been trying to finish up the semester and I think my brain just went into overload. And it came to me, Mrs. McGoo blogs , why can't I?

So why blog? Aside from the fact that I'm more interesting than my trophy wife, why not?!?!

Maybe this can help get the me on the inside to the you on the outside? Make sense? Didn't think so. But this is how it is going to be. I don't promise good grammar, I don't promise that I'll make sense, I just promise that I'll try and put my thoughts on paper...err...the internet so I can clear my head.

A couple of things to expect...
I'll be pretty honest...brutally sometimes. I'll talk about my loves...My God, my wife, my family, my friends, my dogs, my teams, and everything else that gets clustered in my brain. I can't promise that everything I say will be popular or right, it will just be what I'm thinking at the time.

Are we clear? Good.

Couple of notes. UK2K. Also, I just made it into the finals of my fantasy league. Sorry E.

I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Cheers

9 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

After more than three years of "silence", my man starts to write again. I'm pumped. Welcome to the blogger word, honey! I love you, have fun.

Unknown said...

Bout time. I'll be checking in on occasion to get my UK basketball and football updates. I expect a post celebrating the true champ of ESPN Exiles on Monday whoever it may be.

Unknown said...

Very nice Bubba! Can't wait for future reads - insights, humor and all!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I look forward to reading! But just for the record... your wife is WAY more interesting than YOU ;) Hehe...

Unknown said...

This will be interesting I'm sure!!!

Tabitha Harder said...

are you going to bash UT on here...........I'm just saying!

Tab :)

Frank Bryant said...

You should have warned me. I need to go remove all pictures of myself from online sources.

Mr. McGoo said...

Like I said, I make no promises on what I write. Just know that it will be from the heart. So yes, I'll probably bash UT, talk about whiny Memphis fans, make fun of a the guy who wishes he was "that guy" and of course talk about my better half.

Now off to see New Moon. ;)

Elian said...

If it took dashing my hopes and dreams to help you display your thoughts in writing, I'm glad I could help.