Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Attention Gaga

So there is this attention hound that is apparently pretty popular in the music circles these days and her name is Lady Gaga. I've heard some of her music and I actually think that she's not a bad singer, but what I can't seem to get over is her attire. Every time I see a picture of her somewhere, it screams "look at me, look at me, I'm an attention whore and I have very low self-esteem."

Need further proof? Here you go....
























Waiter
:"What would you like this evening"
GaGa:"How about the lobster?"
Waiter: "Ah excellent choice. Is that what you were planning to have when you came in?"
GaGa: "Nah that was just off the top of my head. Why do you ask?"
Waiter: "I could just see it in your face that you were a lobster person"

------------------------->





































I don't really know why I wrote this, I just couldn't get over her outfits

7 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

I concur - attention driven in my book.

Candace Joseph said...

It's sad really...

asconway said...

Can you imagine what kind of guys she must attract?

Unknown said...

she gets the attention, she gets the money. That's what she wants. Also, I do know that her outfits have some political message to them. Weird, but knows how to market herself.

Leah McGugan said...

It just proves that she is soo uncomfortable in her own skin that she has to be the center of attention no matter what. You have to kinda feel sorry for her.

Frank Bryant said...

I have a new moving rating you might want to add to your system. It's the "Everytime I woke up and opened my eyes, it still sucked". The movie that inspired this rating was Mama Mia.

Unknown said...

I think she is VERY comfortable in her own skin, and that's why she dresses so crazy! I'll be honest, her biography is pretty impressive. I get it-- she is wild, crazy and obnoxious and attention seeking.. but what star isn't?

Kelly- I like this blog!