Friday, March 12, 2010

What I Dream About

I woke up last night thinking that I had to blog about this....

I have never been one to dream a whole lot, but for some reason lately, I have been. Yeah, I know, you dream all the time and you just don't remember it...blah, blah, blah...I'm tellin' ya, I didn't dream ok?

Like I said, more recently in the last couple of months I've been dreaming a lot. Here's the top 5 list of what my dreams are about (subject matter)


1. Zombies
I'm a big fan of Zombie movies...always have been since I was a kid. I don't really know what it is about Zombie movies that I like because they usually deal with a lot of death, gore, and the end of the world. Sounds kind of cryptic really, but for some reason they have an appeal to me. Most recently the Mrs. and I went to the drive-in to see a Zombie remake called "The Crazies" which was decent. I'd give it one eyelid closed.

2. Spring Break
For some reason I keep thinking I'm on a beach laying in the sand and getting some sun. Maybe it's because I'm on my spring break from school....I digress. But I'm not really doing anything in the dream other than laying with the Mrs. on the beach.

3. Spring Break w/ Zombies
For whatever reason, Zombies have completely taken over the beach and I have to save the Mrs. from a big breasted bikini-Zombie that wants to eat her brains.


4. Kelsey's Wedding (Doing the Thriller Dance)
I don't care if we are taken over by Zombies in the near future, this one better be the dream! For some odd reason I'm supposed to do the 'Thriller Dance' at her wedding...apparently I was supposed to do it at Brent and Robin's and I didn't get the memo. Maybe if I was eaten by a Zombie it would come natural to me...




5. (edited by Mr. McGoo)
Can't discuss this one in an open forum. Love you Mrs. McGoo




So there you have it...I'm tormented by Zombies. Maybe sooner, rather than later I'll be tormented by the John Wall Dance, BBQ, or the Democrats...or maybe the Zombies will eat the Democrats and they'll come after me...who knows...

1 comment:

Mrs. McGoo said...

You're a dork, but I love you nonetheless. ha ha!