Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Small Blog Today

Sorry about the short blog. We didn't get in until late last night (Tuesday) and we had a few folks that needed to use the computer to talk to their families. So I thought I'd put my usage on the backburner for a day to allow them time to spend with their own.

I did however download "skype" and our screen name is khmcgoo. So if anyone is out there and wants to skype, message us and we'll try and set up a session. It's pretty neat. I watched Kara do it and then connection was pretty good.

I did however get some remarkable sleep last night. God definitely had his hand in all of that. :)

So, we're heading out to the park today with all the kids. The McGoo's will be putting on a little mini sports "camp" for the kids in the afternoon. It should be a lot of fun. We're expecting around 80 or so kids. All of which think they are the next Pele'.

Thanks again for keeping up with this and continuing to comment. I love it!

God Bless

No comments: