Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tuesday Pics in Addis Ababa


Kara teaching about David and Goliath. KC Playing Goliath


A whole bunch of Davids


Nega watching over his kids


Getting some sun


Biruk and I leading in "Nega Says"


Nurse Boonie patching up Telihun


Bonnie, Ruth, and Liz trying to cheer up Hannah


Grabbing a bite at Paradise


LAST CALL. Dawit is serving. You got ID?


Mrs. McGoo with three of my favs at the Halfway House


KC and Teeth Kelly getting ready for patients


Desse and Mandela. Smile!


My favorite photo of my wife


My future's so bright...gotta wear shades

2 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

More than sweet memories here!
Love each and every photo! Thanks for sharing, honey & of course, love the commentary! ;)

Rachael said...

LOVE all the pics! Especially the one with all the little Davids! just awesome.