Wednesday, February 24, 2010

American Idol Ladies Night Thoughts

In a word, Terrible.

I've left tonight wondering if the judges and people that help these singers select songs should be fired.

Paige Miles:
I thought Paige was not very good. Simon thinks she has the best voice, but I dunno. Band didn't do much for her either

Lacey Brown:
Eh...horrible. She was all over the place and you could feel her voice shake.

Michelle Delamor:
Why do these girls pick songs they struggle with? Eh..it was average

Janell Wheeler:

Decent. She picked an ok song and I like that it was one that raised the tempo, but still not great.

Lilly Scott:
She's got a quirkiness that makes her fun to listen to. I think she sings the same way most of the time and thus it might hurt her. Not bad last night.

Didi Benami:
She hit her notes really well. I just hate the slow boring songs. For the sake of it all, someone pick things up a bit and make something your own!!

Ashely Rodriguez:
Yawn. I could turn the sound down and look at her, but listening to her last night made her ugly for once.

Siobahn Magnus:
I agreed with Randy...she didn't use what she was given last night. Wicked Game? Come on...sing woman!

Haeley Vaughn:
Dear Lord...please don't let her come back. I feel like I'm watching the smiling cat from Alice in Wonderland sing. Problem is, that cat is more enteraining and wouldn't sound like it's on Star Search

Katie Stevens:
She's got a deep voice that could develop into something special. Not on this night though.

Crystal Bowersox:

Holy Crap! Her teeth got whiter very quickly...imagine that?!?!...Janis reincarnated actually put on the best performance of the night, which isn't saying much. I still think she's boring. When she loses, she could always be the cover girl for Crest Whitening Strips.

Katelyn Epperly:
Not bad. It wasn't great, but she was one of the better singers last night.


All in all I was not happy with the women. If they keep this up it might be an all male Top 12 if I was doing the show.

5 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

Here's to hoping the guys BRING IT and entertain us, unlike the ladies.

asconway said...

I thought the same thing about the whitestrips. Someone must have told her to fix that or she wouldn't go far.

Mr. McGoo said...

Oh definitely! They got a hold of her the first day she made it through

Dries said...

Last night was terrible, tell Mrs. McGoo that I might withdraw my interest in the top 12 game, because if this keeps up I will quit watching...

Unknown said...

Dang it... I can't be tempted to read this! I can't watch cause James is out of town :( Will have thoughts later...