Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Special K's lose, but I win GOLD!

Fair trade-off right? My beloved Wildcats lost to the team I hate almost as much as Satan, the Criminals of UT. Then to make matters worse, my other team the Kansas Jayhawks decided to follow the trend of a powerhouse losing to a team that has no business being on the same floor with them as well as their colors are represented best by that bile that one throws up, Oklahoma State (that was a long sentence). So the Cats and Jayhawks are keeping up with each other, but both should still win their conferences. It would have been neat to see Kansas sweep their conference though. I don't believe that a team from a BCS conference has gone undefeated in their conference since....you guessed it, UK in 2005-2006.

But, there was some good news today. In case you didn't know, I am on the US Bobsled team and we took home our first gold medal for the first time in 62 years or so....
Go me and Go USA.

4 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

GO USA!

Chuck Smith said...

Dude that is totally you. Everytime Mer and I watched we would crack up picturing you. Especially when he did his victory dance, hilarious. Congrats....and Go Vols!

Frank Bryant said...

I knew it wasn't you. No UK logos.

Unknown said...

wow! that is you!