Thursday, January 14, 2010

Channeling My Inner Billy Madison



That's right, today marks the first day back for yours truly to school. While I don't have my lunch packed up and am waiting on the bus to pick me up, I can assure you that I do feel old.

I am taking 20 hours this semester in hopes of speeding up the process of graduating. I'm mixing in a little bit of fun with a lot of work. Here's what my schedule will look like for the Spring '10.

MWF:
8:00am - Sociology
9:10am - Macroeconomics
10:20am - Computer Application to Sports and Leisure
12:00pm - Outdoor Recreation Education in Urban America

T/Th:
8:00am - Theatre
9:40am - Commercial Rec and Tourism
11:20am - Free Weights and Machines

Sounds like fun huh? I try to mix in the boring ones with some interesting ones. In case you didn't know, my major is Sports and Leisure Management, so that is why I have three Sports and Leisure classes. If you see me walking around during these hours, I promise I'm not skipping class. Mrs. McGoo would like to know if I am so please don't tell her. ;)

I promise I'll try and blog as much as I can, but I make no promises once school starts. We'll just see how time permits. Last semester I hardly had any homework as all my classes were lecture classes. School and soccer definitely keep me busy.

Until then...tootles

3 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

You're going to do GREAT, as always!

Lisa Marie said...

Go you with all those hours! That's the way I did it. I jammed in as many hours and summer courses as I could. I was so glad to finish in under three years. Now let's see how long the Masters takes! But back to you... Yay! You'll be done before you know it!

Elian said...

Be sure if someone pees their pants that you cover for them. And remember, "No milk will ever be OUR milk."