Monday, January 25, 2010

My Apologies

I do apologize to those of you that 'depend' on my blogging to get you through your day. (Really I'm just speaking to Mrs. McGoo).

School has completely provided a way to take away all the down time I had on Christmas break and has left me with little time to blog and think of creative things to blog about.

I promise to try and update it more than I have, but I'm still getting my feet wet with school, so give me some time and I'll get back to updating it two to three times a week.

Until then, Go Saints!

1 comment:

Frank Bryant said...

I knew that I was missing something this past weekend. It was like there was a massive void in my life. Now I know that your lack of blogging was the reason for that void. I feel better now.

Congratulations on our Cats getting their turn at #1. Let's hope the players handle it better than Texas players did.