Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cats feast on Cardinal

In what was an otherwise ugly game marred by turnovers and bad calls and a sweet forearm shot to the face, the Cats put away the filthy Cards 71-62.


 Nothing like killing off some cardinal


It's a rivalry game and they get nasty but I kinda like it that way, ya know.  This world is a little too p.c. when everyone hugs and stuff before/during/after the game.  I want my team to take a rivalry as serious as the fans do, so I loved the bad blood that went on today.  

I don't know what I like more..beating the Cards or putting a whoopin' on the Vols?!?!  Eh...I like both equally.


Well Done Cats!  Well Done.

2 comments:

Frank Bryant said...

Your Hawks play the Vols next week. That could be an epic whoopin'.

Lisa Marie said...

Ummmm, this pic made me cry a little bit. Kind of like the time that your tortured the poor raccoon in the cage. Animal hater. (J/K of course)