Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hot Date (High School Style)

So I'm taking my wife on a date tonight. I can't remember the last time we went out just the two of us. We stay so busy with work and school and other activities that I decided to make an executive decision to filter it all out for a night.

So what are we going to do? I'm taking her to my favorite BBQ restaurant the "BBQ Shop" and then we're heading to a movie.

Now let's see...what to see, what to see...

I've got it. Elementary My Dear Watson

3 comments:

Frank Bryant said...

I remember that joint. Great ribs!

Unknown said...

Does going high school style mean going dutch? Figured you both would be WAY past that...

Good for ya'll to have a night out though!

Mr. McGoo said...

If we were going dutch, I wouldn't have gone since I don't have a job to pay my way. No, this was more like "sadie hawkins" style.